We understand that your gear may not always work out for everyone's adventures! We provide returns UK orders within 30 days of purchase.
- To receive a full refund, your item must be sent back in its original packaging and condition (used items will not be accepted).
- For refunds to credit cards and PayPal, we deduct £5 per item to cover restocking costs unless the item is damaged or defective upon arrival.
- Refunds will be processed once products are received by us and we approve of the condition. If you are expecting a refund, credit will be submitted to your bank within three business days. It may take your bank up to 10 business days to post the funds to your account. If you have not received your credit back, we suggest contacting your bank.
- Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges for any sale items, pants, or international orders.
We offer a 30 Day Adventure Guarantee on all of our products if you find that you run into any issues with your gear (something isn't working right, etc.).
In order for us to consider a replacement for your product, you must be able to:
- Provide a valid order number. Unfortunately, we are unable to honor any warranties on items that were gifts, sweepstakes prizes, etc. that do not have an order number associated with it. We do not send any replacements for items purchased through re-selling channels such as eBay, OfferUp, etc.
- Provide photos of what's wrong with your product. We will verify if the damages fall under our warranty and whether they need to be replaced, or can easily be repaired.
- Explain that the product was not damaged in "out of the ordinary" circumstances. We are unable to replace items that were damaged due to extraordinary circumstances...such as if an animal ate your bag. Yes, we've heard stories like that before!
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can better assist you; our Customer Service team will be happy to work with you and/or ship out replacement gear or accessories if needed!